Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 14.... Past the withdrawal.

I am not sure if anybody has ever had to go through a withdrawal but, holy moly they exist.  The first week of this change in my body brought out exhaustion and anger. Why am I angry? Well your body is cleansing itself of terrible toxins that it is use to; that is my guess. I was so tired and craving that yummy white stuff....no not drugs....refined sugar. The worst part is a friend had brought over a big plate of brownies that kept haunting me as I walked by. I stayed strong and finally just threw them out. I felt terrible because she didn't know but just one bite would start this journey over.

Now on day 14, I have to say I feel a lot better. The cravings are starting to subside and my energy is coming back. The best part is 3 yucky pounds have been diminished from this body, Hooray!

I know there will be attempts coming with the Valentines season approaching but I hope to fight them off with a vengeance.  T

Till than......

No comments:

Post a Comment